April 20, 2018, 10:41:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Members Login Register Chat LONG AND STRAIGHT SWING SPEED RADAR Golf Swings USSLDC incepta..ca Golf Biz  

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FREE TODAY

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Great Job! Coyote Lakes Club Championship  (Read 10781 times)
linda
« on: March 13, 2009, 01:42:22 PM »
ReplyReply

Hi Ray,

Great job on the forum, I am enjoying reading the various topics that have been posted for discussion.  I am a regular visitor to your site and your new forum is appreciated. 

My question today is on golfers elbow, (or tennis elbow as more commonly known).   I currently have this and it is affecting my swing.  I have a lot of swelling just below the elbow on the top of my arm.  I seem to get it about every second year and usually at the worst times (my club championship)  Angry  Any tips on preventing it or treatments that will make it go away faster would be appreciated.  I am currently wearing a brace which at least allows me to play.

Swing easy,

Linda
In sunny Arizona!

Ray Beaufait
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2009, 04:20:39 PM »
ReplyReply

Hi Linda

Thanks for joining........your elbow seems a lot like my shoulder.  I am trying the magnets right now..there seems to be some relief, but not ready to swear by it yet.

linda
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2009, 01:28:05 PM »
ReplyReply

Hi Ray,

What type of magnets are you using?

Just watched the video of Tiger Woods on your site, very impressive... Cheesy

Swing easy,

Linda
In Sunny Surprise, AZ
Ray Beaufait
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2009, 12:33:47 AM »
ReplyReply

Hi Ray,

What type of magnets are you using?

Nikken.......I not quite sold on it yet.  Pam says she is totally sold on the magnet theory, based on her use.  Call her sometime about it. 

Ray Beaufait
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2009, 01:28:18 PM »
ReplyReply

Linda won her club championship......

Ray Beaufait
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2009, 03:34:40 PM »
ReplyReply

bump

Register:  http://beauproductions.com/golfswingsws/forum/index.php?action=register

linda
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2009, 12:56:57 PM »
ReplyReply

Hi Ray,

Thanks for putting up the photo's and scores....     

All the gals at Coyote Lakes Golf Club are wonderful and lots fun to play with.  It made for a really enjoyable tournament...

Fairways & Greens,

Linda

linda
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2009, 04:00:34 PM »
ReplyReply

Hello Fellow Golfers,   th_wavey-2

Hi from # 1 Golf Travel Tours & Vacation Homes.  We have just established an new and exciting partnership with Promenade Travel Services in Sun City, Arizona and we are in the process of developing Golf Cruises.  Please visit our Live Forum on my site for a contest next week as we will be giving away prizes for your valuable input on your favourite golf cruise destinations!  www.1golftraveltours.com     

Swing easy,

Linda

# 1 Golf Travel Tours & Vacation Homes
www.1golftraveltours.com
lindathibault@shaw.ca

linda
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2010, 11:04:02 AM »
ReplyReply

Hi Fellow Golfers,    th_wavey-2

In the sunny Bahamas for awhile, but still have access to email if you need any travel info.  send any questions to golftravel@shaw.ca   

Going to be checking out the Robert Trent Jones course here on the Island of Eleuthra where I am staying.  Hope everyone has a terrific 2010, mine is starting out pretty fantastic!!  I'm wrting this from my private beach cottage with the waves lapping in the background right now.  Saw a dolphin on my beach walk this morning and found a beautiful piece of heart shaped coral....plus lots of beach glass it's about 75 degrees and going snorkling later right in front of the resort, pretty neat!

Check out www.wildstudies.com or www.outposthotel.com for where I am staying....

Cheers,

Linda

Ray Beaufait
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2010, 07:22:38 PM »
ReplyReply

Linda.......Hope this helps on tennis elbow.......Ray

http://beauproductions.com/golfswingsws/healthpages/index.htm#start

linda
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2010, 12:11:53 PM »
ReplyReply

Hi Ray,

Thanks!!!     
Ray Beaufait
Administrator

« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2010, 10:52:49 AM »
ReplyReply

Face Book members please share with your friends.

Steve Griffith's Long And Straight Web Site
This is a short video screen capture of our ebook "Long And Straight. This ebook consists of hours of golf instruction you can refer to time and time again throughout your lifetime.

The actual Ebook Presentation opens Full Screen on your desktop.And, of course it has very clear photos, video and text. The acutal ebook consists of page after page of long drive instructions and material only a world champion can provide.  

This program is so easily navigated that even a computer novice can easily locate what they are looking for.  Note the controls at the top left hand corner of this ebook.  View the video again if you missed it.  You actually control and navigate this program from the table of content or the top left controls.  

This multimedia program is extremely attractive on your PC.  It will definitely turn heads while playing on your PC or laptop.

This digital golf training ebook can be used as a screen saver, slide show, group presentations and much more.  We have seen no other programs like this on the Internet.  All other golf instructions in a program such as this cost $40.00 or more.

If you want to really, really hit it longer than ever before.  Purchase Steve's ebook.  He is a world champion golfer and teacher.  
Steve Griffith's Long And Straight
Multimedia Ebook
Click the arrow to start

Buying an ebook (digital book) is better than buying a printed book:

• You can buy an ebook right on your computer, without leaving home.
  • You receive your ebook immediately, and you can save it on your hard drive or print it. No shipping charges and no waiting.
  • An ebook doesn't take up space on your shelf, getting dusty and old.
  • Can you show me a hard cover book that includes text, photos, video and sound?  Nope.

Steve Griffith's Long And Straight Web Site

All Credit Cards Accepted

All Credit Cards Accepted World Wide

Only $19.95

CLICKBANK

Click above  For purchase through ClickBank

Once processed by  Clickbank, you will be prompted with a link to the download site. Since the time is limited, you should download the program immediately.  Just email me at steve@golflongdriver.com if you have any questions whatsoever.  I will contact you immediately.

Steve is one on the longest drivers of a golf ball in the world.  He has proven it time and time again.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Share |
REGISTER FREE TODAY

FORUM HOME OF

Long And Straight Long And Straight
by Steve Griffith
Price: $4.99

Auto-delivered wirelessly

Learn More

SERVING THE GOLF COMMUNITY SINCE 1998
HTTP://USWORLDGOLF.COM

US WORLD'S FAVORITE GOLF FORUM
OVER 10 MILLION VISITORS TO GOLF SWINGS' WEB SITES

WORLD'S FAVORITE GOLF FORUM site has over 100 Golf Swing Video Clips of your favorite golfers! Golf Swings LIVE FORUM web site was created to help educate and entertain golf enthusiasts around the world. We have BOARD links to the PGA Tour, Health Items, World Golf Ratings, USGA Rules, World Long Drive competitors, the LDA, Free Stuff, Great Products, Sport Downloads and much more. Hours and hours of entertainment. Join our forum free today. Interact with millions of other golfers. A chat and/or shout box have been added. Guests and members can use chat to leave messages.

Anything and everything you want to know about golf can be found in this forum.

If you are not interested in joining this forum but interested in new Golf postings
Subsribe to GOLF SWINGS Update_Notification_ list:

Home - Main Page