January 17, 2018, 10:05:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Members Login Register Chat LONG AND STRAIGHT SWING SPEED RADAR Golf Swings USSLDC incepta..ca Golf Biz  

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FREE TODAY

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: SADLOWSKI CAPTURES LONG DRIVE CONTEST AGAINST PGA'S LONGEST  (Read 3955 times)
Ray Beaufait
Administrator

« on: January 07, 2011, 02:35:20 PM »
ReplyReply

As I have said many times the TV announcers want you to believe the PGA tour players are the longest in the world........NOT......those that compete in the RE/MAX World Long Drive competions are all longer (Almost 60 yards average) than most PGA stars........ What most regular golfers don't understand is the long drivers of America are using PGA authorized compliance only equipment.  My friend, former world long drive champion Steve Griffith, is in his 60s and can still out drive the likes of Robert Garrigus, Dustin Johnson and Bubba Watson.    If you really want to go long, read the threads about Long drive on this forum.  Click the link below after reading the news release on Sadlowski's victory.

http://beauproductions.com/golfswingsws/forum/index.php?board=7.0#forum_topics

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

SADLOWSKI CAPTURES LONG DRIVE CONTEST AT FED-EX CUP KICK-OFF IN HAWAII

ROANOKE, TEXAS (Jan. 6, 2011) - Two-time RE/MAX world long drive Jamie Sadlowski Wednesday outgunned a trio of the PGA Tour's biggest hitters during FedExCup Kick-off activities at the 2011 Hyundai Tournament of Champions in Hawaii.

Sadlowski peeled off four bills on the 18th hole at the Kapalua Plantation Course to win the made-for-TV long drive contest that pitted the 22-year-old Canadian sensation against PGA Tour bombers Robert Garrigus, Dustin Johnson and Bubba Watson.

With Golf Channel cameras rolling, Sadlowski hammered a three-drive final set of 402-396-407 yards. Watson, the runner-up, tallied 334-352-347 yards.

Sadlowski's 398-yard poke in the three-ball qualifying round paced the early power parade. Watson earned his spot in the finals with 370 yards, while Garrigus, the PGA Tour's driving distance leader the past two years, posted 365 yards and Johnson posted 352 yards.

Tournament officials will make a donation to the Maui Memorial Medical Center Foundation in Sadlowski's honor.

"It was a blast out there," said Sadlowski, who won RE/MAX World Long Drive Championship, the premier event in power golf, in 2008 and 2009. "Actually, I was more nervous than I've ever been at the RE/MAX world finals. But the guys made me feel comfortable and right at home, so that freed me up to make some good rips."

Sadlowski added: "It felt great to reach four bills with my standard length (45") Adams 9064 Speedline driver. Having only three balls per set, as the opposed to the six balls we get at the RE/MAX world finals and at LDA Tour events, made it imperative to find the fairway."

For more information on Jamie Sadlowski, browse www.jamiesadlowski.net.

For more information on LDA-sanctioned events, including the 2011 RE/MAX World Long Drive Championship, browse www.longdrivers.com.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZ0dNIP-yoU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZ0dNIP-yoU</a>

-30-

FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
Steve Wiley (682) 549-2105 or
Russ Pate (817) 819-4547

Secrets Of A World Long Drive Champion

Steve Griffith - World Long Drive Champion

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Share |
REGISTER FREE TODAY

FORUM HOME OF

Long And Straight Long And Straight
by Steve Griffith
Price: $4.99

Auto-delivered wirelessly

Learn More

SERVING THE GOLF COMMUNITY SINCE 1998
HTTP://USWORLDGOLF.COM

US WORLD'S FAVORITE GOLF FORUM
OVER 10 MILLION VISITORS TO GOLF SWINGS' WEB SITES

WORLD'S FAVORITE GOLF FORUM site has over 100 Golf Swing Video Clips of your favorite golfers! Golf Swings LIVE FORUM web site was created to help educate and entertain golf enthusiasts around the world. We have BOARD links to the PGA Tour, Health Items, World Golf Ratings, USGA Rules, World Long Drive competitors, the LDA, Free Stuff, Great Products, Sport Downloads and much more. Hours and hours of entertainment. Join our forum free today. Interact with millions of other golfers. A chat and/or shout box have been added. Guests and members can use chat to leave messages.

Anything and everything you want to know about golf can be found in this forum.

If you are not interested in joining this forum but interested in new Golf postings
Subsribe to GOLF SWINGS Update_Notification_ list:

Home - Main Page