THE TRUTH - JOIN TODAY
October 25, 2014, 10:54:00 PM *
THE TRUTH - JOIN TODAY

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
CLICK HERE to sign up for Obamacare
Obamacare
Health Care Exchanges.

US WORLD POLITICS MENU BELOW -

Home   Help Search Login Register Chat GENERAL POLITICS PRESIDENT OBAMA BO AND LEON MARGARET AND HELEN FACEBOOK GOVERNMENT OFFICES RSS FEED  
Share |

CLICK THE IMAGE TO VIEW THEIR FACEBOOK PAGE

Michael J "Mick" Castleberry For Jeffersonville township Advisory Board. Democrat

Pages: [1] |   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: LEON GUNNER AND BO OBAMA TRADE EMAILS - WHO LET THE DOGS OUT?  (Read 12875 times)
LEON (Boo) GUNNER
LEON GUNNER - ENTERTAINER

Leon Gunner

« on: May 02, 2012, 11:44:44 AM »
Reply Split Topic

Also check out Leon Gunner's web site at http://leongunner.com

LEON GUNNER AND BO OBAMA TRADE EMAILS - WHO LET THE DOGS OUT?

Fun and humor - New Political Entertainment Weekly -
Email between Bo Obama, the President's dog,  and Leon Gunner .....
Two dogs looking at politics from a dog's point of view with
Great pictures and videos........

DOGS FOR OBAMA

LEON GUNNER AND BO OBAMA        
       Share        |                                        

Hi Bo;

Mitt Romney is mean to dogs. What are we going to
do about the Mitt Romney's dog, Seamus, on roof story.
Putting a dog on the car roof is abuse. Remember Crate-Gate.
I ride inside with my owners. Mitt was Mean To Seamus.

Friends Always,
Leon Gunner

Hi friends......I am Leon Gunner, the bulldog, and I support President Obama.  Bo Obama and I are email pals and we stay in touch regularly.  Please come back often and read our doggie correspondence to each other.  Bo and I  want what is best for our country and the everyday American citizen, and of course, DOGS.   Above is an email I sent Bo about Seamus, Romney's dog.  Mitt Romney frightens me.  I am waiting for Bo's reply.  

You can email me, Leon Gunner, at leon@leongunner.com or visit my web site at http://leongunner.com

If you are against cruelty to animals please forward this your friends or share on twitter or facebook.

Share        |                                        

Take Care
Leon Gunner

Join Bo Obama and Leon Gunner trade fun Emails: EMAIL Address

BO OBAMA

BO OBAMA

« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2012, 11:58:01 PM »
Reply Split Topic

Share        |                                        

Hey Leon......whats up Dog?  

Great to hear from you.  It is so sad about Seamus.  I hear the ride on the roof of the car scared the shit out of him.  LOL.  Really not funny.  Mitt's money will buy a pretty good dog crate, but it won't buy the wag of poor Seamus' tail.  When Mitt Romney's best friend is his dog, that dog has a real big problem.  Poor Seamus.  Mitt gave Seamus to his sister later.  How do you give your dog away?  Below is a picture of Seamus.

I hear you took a trip from Indiana to California.  I bet your mom and dad did not make you ride on the roof.  LOL

Well Leon I have to run.  Malia and Sasha want to play, so I have to go.

Take care and write soon,

Bo Obama

Share        |                                        

BO OBAMA
LEON (Boo) GUNNER

Leon Gunner

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2012, 01:41:58 PM »
Reply Split Topic

Share        |                                        

Hi Bo Bo....

Gun Gun here......(My Master's Nickname for me) He also calls me big head, bucket head, shit head, dimwit, dip shit, Toad, Rat Dog and a lot of other loving and compassionate names.  LOL  ... I follow him where ever he goes and he is my best friend in the world.  

Well I guess we can't do anything about Seamus and it is a dead dog issue now.  Seamus is now in doggie heaven.  

Yes my masters (Pam and Ray) took me on a long trip to Arizona and then we went to California and we visited the Pacific Ocean. While in California I visited my cousins Abbey and Bud.   A very long trip, but I ride inside, and I also stayed in the motel rooms with my masters or as I call them Ma Ma and Daddy.  They did not strap me to the roof of the car, thank god. To a dog, motoring isn't just a way of getting from here to there, it's also a thrill and an adventure for me. The mere jingle of car keys is enough to send me  into a whimpering, tail-wagging frenzy. Oops I only have a stub for a tail.  

Bo, you being the First Dog and all,  I guess this is all boring to you.  Flying on Air Force One and driving in limos and all.  You have it made big Dog.  When are you going to invite me to the White House?  I would love to run and play with you and your family, Barack, Michelle, Sasha and Milia.

Below is a video of my trip out west.  Check it out Big Dog.......

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02LivpWjsRg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02LivpWjsRg</a>

Take Care and write soon...

Leon Gunner

Share        |                                        

BO OBAMA

BO OBAMA

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2012, 01:25:31 PM »
Reply Split Topic

Share        |                                        

Hi Leon,

Great to hear from you my friend the Bulldog.  I loved your western trip video.  Send me some more pictures and videos.  Doing well here with the First Family.  The President and family treat me like royalty.  The Pres is going everywhere campaigning and I get to go every once in a while.  

The Republicans are telling lie after lie about my master and it pisses me off.  As for Mitt Romney "If your dog doesn't like someone, you probably shouldn't either."  No dogs like Mitt Romney and neither should any kind and decent human being.  My Master, President Obama,  is the perfect President for the time.  Leon, the Pres saved this nation economically and is very strong on defense.  If any President deserved 4 more years, he absolutely does.  Right Wingers with all their supposedly religious beliefs preach nothing but hate and lies.  Us dogs appear to be smarter than many Republican voters.  They say the conservative voter, on average, has less ability to use logic and common sense than liberals.  I wonder if this goes for dogs also......LOL

Below is a video I think you will enjoy.  My ride on Air Force One.  Now Leon, don't get jealous, I am not rubbing it in.  Just the way it is.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOTzZBB4K_c" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOTzZBB4K_c</a>

It is good to be The First Dog.  Hey Leon, did you note I was not strapped onto the roof...I Ride Inside ..... Woof Woof  LOL

Take Care, Leon Gunner, and write soon,

Bo Obama

Share        |                                        

PS:  Leon Gunner please don't criticise me on my grammar and spelling.  The Pres will not allow his secretary to do my proof reading and spell checking.  LOL  ..  Woof, Woof

Join Bo Obama and Leon Gunner trade Emails -
ENTERTAINMENT: ADD YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS

BO OBAMA
LEON (Boo) GUNNER

Leon Gunner

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2012, 03:06:48 PM »
Reply Split Topic

Hi Bo Obama,

How are you doing?  I am doing very well.  As you know I live out in the woods and everyday I protect our home from Deer, Rabbits, Raccoons, Possum, Toads, Lizards, Ducks,  Canada Geese and Snakes and other critters I am not familiar with.  I caught a wasp the other day and the damn thing stung me in the throat and I was rushed to the vet's office.  All turned out OK though.  I also had to take a bath the other day  (I don't like baths)  because I chased a varmit into a muddy area and had mud all over my feet, humans get jealous, and they use this degrading form of torture to get even. I got even as I made sure to shake only when next to  them, near the wall, or a piece of furniture.

Yes, those  Republicans will do anything to win an election to obtain power.  I guess Republicans believe all is fair in love, war and politics.  I have never seen so many lies and BS in my life against any other President.  (Surely not because he is half black) Don't worry about it as I doubt you will be leaving the White House anytime soon.  I believe most Americans are smart enough to see through their BS, but you never know.  Some Democrats and the poorer Republicans are who amaze me.  Many vote Republican against their own self interest because they are so uninformed.   If you're Black, Hispanic, female, young, a senior citizen or a dog why would you even consider voting for a Republican?  I guess it is just plain ignorance.   The Republicans want to do away with public education also.  Their philosophy is to treat us like mushrooms.  Keep us in the dark and feed us BS.  The less informed we are the more likely they can push their crazy philosophies.

My dad put up on his forum 100 common sense reason why you should support President Obama.  I believe it is a classic.  Below is a link to it.

CLICK HERE:  http://beauproductions.com/usworld/forum/index.php/topic,1288.msg2917.html#msg2917

I loved the video of you and the President flying on Air Force One.  YES, IT IS GOOD TO BE THE FIRST DOG.  I am not jealous as I like it right here in Indiana.  I almost got to ride in a garbage truck the other day.  That was very exciting before my Ma Ma came running after me.  She made me get off the truck and get back to the house.  It was rather funny watching her try and run down the driveway.  My dad likes for me to run and play outside in the woods and around our lake but my Ma Ma worries to much about me because I am a half breed bulldog.  Half French and Half English.  We are known to get ourselves in trouble without really meaning to.  My master (dad) says I am like a mischievous 2 year old child.

Below is a video of me protecting my property from illegal's.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzKwpoQdr7Q" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzKwpoQdr7Q</a>

..... Woof Woof  LOL

Take Care of yourself Bo and I will leave you with this thought.  We dogs can understand human verbal instructions, hand signals, whistles, horns, clickers, beepers, scent ID's, electromagnetic energy fields, and Frisbee flight paths. What do Republicans understand? Nothing but misguided beliefs......... LOL woof woof

Leon Gunner

Share        |                                        

LEON (Boo) GUNNER

Leon Gunner

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2012, 07:06:52 PM »
Reply Split Topic

Share        |                                        

Hi Bo,

I am sorry to be so long getting back with you.  I am a very busy bulldog.  I have been keeping deer, rabbits, skunks, ducks, geese, possums and raccoons away from my house.  My master took a trip across country all the way to Whidbey Island, Washington and I was on 24 hour watch duty.  He is home now and says Washington apppears pro-Obama and it was nice talking to a lot of Obama supporters.  He is doing his best trying to get So. Indiana to wake up and realize President Obama is our only choice this election.  He reminds everyone about the Bush Crash and how the Republicans, through their deregulation, destoyed the banks, our jobs and our financial markets.  He is a retired banker and understands all that stuff.

Below are a few of the images he either created or modified and sends to all his republican friends.  He has too much time on his hands....LOL  woof woof.  I think you will like the Romney horse getting transported to the Olympics.  He has created over 100 cartoons or images.

Well Bo, I will leave you with this;

"If your dog doesn't like someone, you probably shouldn't either."  I wonder how many dogs like Romney.

Share        |                                        

Take Care
Leon Gunner

President Obama 2012

Join Bo Obama and Leon Gunner trade fun Emails: EMAIL Address

BO OBAMA

BO OBAMA

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2012, 11:00:58 PM »
Reply Split Topic

Hi Leon..

Well, it has been very busy around the White House these days.  It is re-election time and reporters are all over the place.  I can't even go to the outside and do my duties without a camera in my face or another part of my anatomy.  The POTUS does find a little time for me with a  pat on the head or a walk every so often.   Below are a few pictures of us playing on the WH lawn.  

Below are a few of my other dog buddies.  They still remember Seamus and will not ride on the roof.  Some of my buddies are helping to look for Mitt's tax returns.  They will be digging for a long time if they think they can find Mitt's records.  Not going to happen.

Got to go Leon Gunner.  Please stay in touch.  I will leave you with this note.

Breed a Bulldog with a Shih Tzu and you get a Bullshitz. 

Got cha, on that one Leon.

Bo Obama

Share        |                                        

BO OBAMA
LEON (Boo) GUNNER

Leon Gunner

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2012, 12:29:47 PM »
Reply Split Topic

Hi Bo,

I know this is old news, but I found this on the Internet.  I loved it.  It shows the difference between the Pres and Mitt Romney.  It goes back to explaining the 47% of Americans Mitt disdains.  He would treat them as he treated poor old Seamus.  He not only is mean to dogs but to people also.  Could you imagine if Mitt becomes President?  Not only us dogs would be troubled, also most all of the American people.  Well, I should say 100% of the American people.  This video shows who has a kind heart and who is cold and hard hearted.  As said before, if your dog does not like someone, you probably should not either.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0aLkPgf9vo" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0aLkPgf9vo</a>

Below is a picture of my Dad and I.  He is so funny sometimes.  He put this picture on the Internet as a joke and asked who is the ugliest.  It backfired on him.  HE WON!  LOL  Bark, Bark....

Now check out this image he posted recently.

I guess this image tells it all.  The Pres should be up 40 points in this election.  I wish dogs could vote.  Speaking of if dogs could vote, the Republicans are trying to use voter suppression now.  They want to make Americans think dogs and dead people are voting.  George Bush did a study on voter fraud and in  a 5-Year Effort, Scant Evidence of Voter Fraud was found.  Republicans amaze me with their trickery and how they have any support.

Well take care my doggy friend and keep the faith.

Leon Gunner

BO OBAMA

BO OBAMA

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2012, 03:53:40 PM »
Reply Split Topic

Hi Gunner,

Bo here.  I love the new "Gunner Says" campaign you are running.  The POTUS likes it also.  I am amazed the race for the white house is this close.  POTUS should be ahead by 40 point based on his results.  Health Care for all Americans, saved us from the second great depression, creating jobs, lowing unemployment, making us safer a home, saving SS and Medicare, killed bin Laden and most of al Qaeda leadership, what more do Americans expect.  Right wing lying and distrorting media (mainly Fox News and Limbaugh) has done it's job deceiving the American people.  Now the Republicans are trying voter suppression to win the election.  Nothing amazes me anymore on what the Republican Party will do to control power and the American people.  I would hate to believe most of this hate is bacause they want to get a black man out of the white house.  It is terrible!

I put some of your "Gunner Says" images below.

You are something else Leon Gunner.  We appreciate your wise words of advise to the American people.

Take care my dog friend and keep up the fight.

Bo Obama

BO OBAMA
LEON (Boo) GUNNER

Leon Gunner

« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2012, 05:18:12 PM »
Reply Split Topic

Hi Bo,

Leon Gunner here or alias Boo.  My masters call me Boo now for some reason or another.  You don't think it is because of my good looks do you?

I am so happy you don't have to leave the White House and head back to Chicago.  My Mom and Dad are also very happy the POTUS won the election.  We all are amazed that the shyster,  Mitt Rob-Me, made this election so close.  The American people are so uninformed about what the POTUS has done for them.  Many remind me of a blind man on an obstacle course.  They have no idea of where they are going or where they have been.  

Are you still celebrating the election?  My Dad spent hours sending emails, writing newspaper articles, making phone calls, posting to his web site, creating pro-Obama YouTube videos, using us, Bo and Boo,  and social sites like Facebook and Twitter promoting President Obama.  It should be so obvious to everyone we are better off today than we were in 2008 and getting better everyday.  Oh well, I guess some people live by misguided beliefs, emotions, feelings and falsehoods.  I blame the media for this.  Media like Rush Limbaugh (another Shyster) and Fox Republican News lead so many people astray.  I believe in freedom of speech or bark but they carry it to extreme measures.  I believe it is really dangerous.

Well, the election is over and we won.  I hope the American people will now force the Republicans to stop obstructing and work with the POTUS to get our economy roaring.  The POTUS is such a good man.

Below are a few pictures of me.  My Dad has entered me into a couple of pet contests.  Pet Med's TV star and AAA  magazine.  I think he is wasting his time on my pretty face (LOL) but he has to have something to do since the election is over.  

Bo, I have to go, but I will leave you with this to ponder on or anyone else reading our emails.
"Dogs are great assets to a Presidential candidate, and the feeling seems to be engendered that if a dog loves the candidate, he can't be all that bad."  Seamus, I am sure, hated Mitt.  I know you love the POTUS.

Boo

Leon Gunner

BO OBAMA

BO OBAMA

« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2012, 12:39:29 PM »
Reply Split Topic

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lce5gWKgMXI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lce5gWKgMXI</a>

Hi Boo Gunner,

Merry Christmas to you and your family.  The First Family and I wish everyone a great and Merry Christmas

Bo

BO OBAMA
LEON (Boo) GUNNER

Leon Gunner

« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2014, 03:02:45 PM »
Reply Split Topic

CLINTE~1

The Life And Travels Of Leon Gunner Youtube Series

I visited Deadwood, SD where Wild Bill Hickok was killed holding the famous aces and eights hand in 1876.  

Then we traveled to Tombstone, AZ where the most famous western gunfight took place at the OK Corral between the Earps, Doc Holliday, Clantons and McCleary's in 1881.  

We than traveled through New Mexico and visited Billy The Kid's stomping grounds where he was killed by Sheriff Pat Garrett in 1881.

From there we went into Texas and visited the famous Alamo where Davy Crockett and other named western legends were slaughtered by General Santa Anna's Mexican Army in 1836.  

Our last stop was Dallas, Texas and we visited Dealey Plaza in downtown Dallas where our beloved President Kennedy was assassinated in 1963.  

I put together a western series of images for cups, shirts, etc. for anyone interested in western history.  Check out my video above and visit my store site.  Get the complete Western Series and I guarantee you will be well satisfied.

http://www.cafepress.com/leongunnerstore

Bo, we would make a great pair, but we are as different as night and day.  I am surprised your dad (The President) has not contacted me.  Come to think of it I could create a great movie called Leon Gunner visits Bo Obama and the President at the White House and add it to my Leon Gunner Travels America Series.  What do you think Bo?

Leon Gunner

Pages: [1] |   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Share |

REGISTER FREE TODAY - BECOME INVOLVED
Join US WORLD POLITICS - THE TRUTH Newsletter: EMAIL Address

AMERICA'S SITE

KENTUCKY, INDIANA AND AMERICA'S FACTUAL SOURCE

Please Join Or Register - Free

affiliate_link

Host your Web site with PowWeb!